If you are an accountant in practice, you have probably dealt with piles of paper invoices arriving on your desk from clients at the end of the month… or the year. Some of these might even have signatures on them. Did you know your client was undergoing an internal approval process? And if they aren’t, then shouldn’t they be? Entering, processing and validating these invoices manually is a long and painful process which requires a large amount of time and resource. And doing this after the fact adds no value to your client’s business. But it doesn’t have to be this way.
With purchase invoice automation and approvals, you can provide your client real-time information on supplier spend, cash requirements and more, essential to growing businesses; whilst achieving an audit-compliant accounts payable process. By minimising the amount of work required by up to 90% and revolutionising processes, the possibilities are endless for the types of clients and the kinds of services you can provide around the iCompleatInvoice solution!
What will this webinar show me?
Come along to discover how purchase invoice approvals and automation software provides better visibility and greater efficiency across the accounts payable process for both clients and accounting practices.
– A Saas solution that allows accounts payable and finance teams to monitor each invoice from the moment it arrives, throughout the approval process and easily manage invoices under query.
– Invoice capture and approvals with built-in anti-fraud validations.
– One centralised platform for accountants to manage all their client invoices (and the defaulting capability which reduces the required level of human interaction!)
– Comprehensive reporting for real-time information.
– Automatic reminders and notifications of invoices awaiting approval, including a mobile application.
Who should attend?
– Forward-thinking accountants in practice who wish to offer their clients outsourced services around streamlining accounts payable, at a lower cost, with full compliance.
About our Speaker
James Vear, Senior Business Development Manager
James joined Compleat with solid experience in financial and accounting software with deep knowledge of Xero and PS Financials. He loves sports and catching up with the news on Twitter. You can chat with him there @jamesvear