About this event
For most finance professionals, chasing approvers to sign off on invoices can feel like a full-time job. Not only does this cost your company time, but you’re also missing out on opportunities to save money as other projects are side-lined or given less attention to detail. Understandably, this leave finance teams feeling frustrated. The good news is that there is a solution. We can show you a solution that will streamline your invoice processing process, heavily reducing the amount of time required to get invoices processed. Want to know more?
What will this webinar show me?
Come along to discover how purchase invoice approval software provides better visibility and greater efficiency across the whole approval process through features such as:
– An easy-to-use solution that allows accounts payable and finance teams to monitor each invoice in the approval process and identify overdue invoices to chase or reassign.
– Invoice capture and matching to speed up reviews and approvals.
– Apps and tools to help approvers view assigned invoices in a centralized task list.
– Automatic reminders and notifications of approvals.
– Mobile apps to approve invoices anywhere, anytime.
Who should attend?
– Finance and accounts payable professionals looking to save time and money on invoice processing.
– Budget holders (functional & operational managers) who manage the relationships with external suppliers and are frequently called upon to “approve” invoices.
– Executives who want a clearer (and real-time) view of company finances as and when invoices are approved and paid.
– Procurement managers who want more successful supplier relationships.
Join us to see for yourself how our invoice automation solutions can help you streamline your current processes.
About our Speaker
James Vear, Senior Business Development Manager
James joined Compleat with solid experience in financial and accounting software with deep knowledge of Xero and PS Financials. He loves sports and catching up with the news on Twitter. You can chat with him there @jamesvear